DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here's a link to all our past Front Page Slide Show themes...some we repeat every so often, but I'm looking for NEW ideas for the coming months. Check out what we've done...and please make your suggestions here!

Some things to consider
...themes should be themes that are fairly easy to capture/photograph or things that don't involve too much interpretation--otherwise it might be better to just start a thread on a photo theme and have people respond that way.
...there should already be a fair number of photos that FIT the theme on the site -- this means that members wouldn't all have to take brand new photos, but could if they wanted to.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this idea! I regular Christmas slideshow would still be good, but out-takes and rejects would be great fun! I think there would be plenty because so many members did pictures for Christmas cards. We had to take so many pictures to get a good one. It was hard to get the pets to cooperate, hold still, look at the camera, and "smile" :-)
How about your best photo of a doodle or maybe of anything?
The bath/dirty doodles was HILARIOUS!! Loved it. How about Doodles in the Snow, Holiday outfits, cutest sleeping doodles. Probably already done, but just thought I'd name a few. Doodles in cars, strollers (on the move?). That way we get ideas on kinds of beds, car arrangements people use, too. How are YOU doing? Not too much too fast, even though you are a spring chicken. Keep up your strength. Family well, I hope. Oops, I just now realized you are delegating jobs. I don't even have a DOG yet. I'm not being demanding, just adding ideas for your mental file. ANd I don't know how to tag yet either. You don't have to splain. I'll learn it when I need to. I LOVE ALL THE SLIDE SHOWS. THANK YOU FOR DOING THEM.
It may be too esoteric (and may have been suggested), but how about doodles being adorably naughty? I feel like I routinely bust Callie doing something she shouldn't (and I'm not above staging that to get a cute photo!). I like doodles in sports too...and a jillion of the other suggestions. Love, love, loved the bath-time doodles from this week. I made most of my office watch it.
I really liked the bath time pictures too.
Frannie, my all time favorite slide show is doodles being naughty. Be careful what you want to stage though!! When the slide show was for doods doing chores, we let Ned get into the dishwasher to lick dishes. Not so bright!!! Ned likes to "help" me load the dishes, hoping to find a treat somewhere in there!
Rainy day doodles
What about snow covered/doodles enjoying/NOT enjoying the snow? I know of quite a few people's dogs that do funny things when out in the snow. Bella likes to make her own snow angels by trying to pounce on falling snowflakes. She also runs around the yard with her mouth going a mile a minute just trying to eat it all. I think it'd be funny and quite cute.
My whole post didn't go through or got lost somewhere??? I'm not sure where it went, so sorry if it's misposted but I think it just got eaten by my internet. I just tried looking for it for like five minutes. Anyways, I was thinking of having a snowy doodle day sideshow. Pictures of doodles either enjoying or not enjoying the snow. it could yield some beautiful and funny pictures. I know Bella loves to make her own snow angles while pouncing on those elusive snowflakes. She also loves to try to eat all the snow in the yard, running around with her mouth zooming. She also loves to just sit in the middle of the yard and just stare up. :) I think it'd be pretty and comical.
Yawning doodles.
Hi totally the wrong season, but doodles and flowers might brighten up your day.
I think that would be nice - doodles and flowers. Good idea : )

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service