DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just got the cutest catalog in the mail! inthecompanyofdogs.com I have never seen so many cute things in one catalog, they even have bunk beds for dogs!! oh I really shouldn't buy them anymore stuff....

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love In The Company of Dogs. They are not really new, I've been getting their catalogs for sveral years. They have really cute, unusual things, and great gifts for dog lovers! My favorite is their "Whine" cooler:

Oh yes, I meant new to me:) These are my first dogs and had both less than one year so we have a lot of News to us:) It's good to know that they are good to order from. I just ordered stuff from smartpak for the first time, including their pre portioned dog food paks so we will see how it goes. I like drfoster&smith too. Pet edge is okay but their zanies stuffed animals do not last!
In The Company of Dogs is more upscale than the usual pet supply catalog, as I'm sure you can tell.:) I've used them mainly for unique gifts, like the coolers above. I find their customer service to be great and the quality of the merchandise excellent. It's all from different vendors, so I can't vouch for everything, but my experiences purchasing from them have been positive.
I love this site. I use it all the time. Only problem with most of the catalogs and sites is that under "breeds" they never have "DOODLES"!!
They will one of these days.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service