DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have read of people interested in Rutlands Cinnata , or Chinnie .. Chinnie came to us over a year ago , co-owned with Cherry Valley Labradoodles .Chinnie had her last litter here at our home in Yucca Valley Cal. Her 5th litter and is now retired .. She is very happy with three 'doodle companions ..I hope this 'e' mailing gets thru ..

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome, this is one of Chinnie's grandsons :)
His name is Tyler and he made it over the big pond all the way to Europe.

Tyler is gorgeous!
Welcome! Cocoa is Chinnie's daughter from her last litter. When I met Chinnie I could see what a sweetie she is... and Cocoa is SO sweet too.
Hi Leslie .Good to hear from you.great to hear of a Chinnie puppy. Cocoa was born on a saturday here inYuccaValley for CherryValley's Leigh andTiffany.It was an honor to be allowed to have a litter be born here . They started coming at maybe five p.m. and last babe out was around 9p.m. . One boy is still at Leigh and Tiffany's for evaluation as astud.They told me they have never had such a super quality puppy before .So Chinnie and Charlie,the parents , made some exceptional puppys. I am sooo glad to hear of Cocoa.You have someone really specialthere in Cocoa.Nuff fer now . over and out. I dont know if this will work as I am really bad with computers . John M. Griffin
This is Chinnie at a friends house.They were evaluating the breed.She stayed there a week or two.The couple decided they liked Aussie Doodles and now have two .Chinnie has done unofficial therapy work.I got to groups in our wilderness area where licensing of therapy dogs is not required.She does 1 or 2 days a week. She  goes everywhere with me ,no leash needed.never chases cats,dogs,rabbits or runs off.Super intelligent. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service