DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and our new little puppy Koda. I've been reading through the threads on this site for the past few weeks so I figured I'd start a username and join this awesome community. :)

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to DK where you will find all kinds of information and fun. It's my home at home : )

Welcome! You will love it. Never a dull moment on DK!

Welcome - it is wonderful to have a place that you can go to for information about your doodle!

Aw, thank you for the warm welcome. I'm already enjoying exploring this great forum. :)

Welcome! There are so many great people and excellent resources on Doodlekisses--enjoy!

What a cutie Koda is! What color are his eyes?

Welcome, Eric and Koda!! DK is a great place to meet wonderful people and learn lots of information. Koda is a cutie!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!  I have been a member for only 4 months but I use the site almost daily! It's my go-to place for info on raising my puppy.

OMD!!  Koda is a cutie!  Be forewarned - DoodleKisses can be addictive!!!

Hello Donna, you have surfaced!

Reno's are mostly done, all I have left to do is clean the whole house because of all the dust we made. :>)

That was quick for those of us who didn't live through it : ) We're waiting for you to start a limerick game since it's almost St. Patrick's Day and all.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service