DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well - if you haven't seen the news, we lost. Portugese Water Dog it is. I do think that's a good thing for us but I really don't know if its the best for them. We have to understand though, I'm sure they will have a lot of people that can help exercise and train the pup. I'm sure it will live a better life than me - not than my Fergie though cause I think she's the most pampered dog in the world. Yah, we all think that.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, I was glad to hear they wanted a Portugese Water Dog. We don't want a run on doods and overbreeding to meet the demand. Our precious doods need to stay healthy. Thank you for reading my thoughts and have a great weekend!!
So it could be a "sheltered dog" as in protected and never have been in a real shelter. Even the best trained White House dog can have an issue - Bush's dog took a bite on a reporter before he left office. My guess is Bush's doggie just didn't like the reporter. Have a good weekend!
I really like PWDs, I think if I were going to have purchased a puppy it would have been a PWD or a goldendoodle, but I really wanted to get a dog from a shelter so our wonderful labradoodle it is! I can't imagine how he is going to find a PWD at a shelter, I think it is absolutely impossible. Something tells me there is going to be a scandal here, LOL.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service