DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Poor Hondo.  He wasn't eating this morning (not at all like him) although he would eat some French toast and bacon that we were having for breakfast.  When I checked his poop, it was striated with yellow.  Eyes and ears also beginning to jaundice so I rushed him in to the vet.  I didn't want to leave him at the hospital for the weekend, so we took blood, started him on liver meds and antibiotics, and he got two liters of i.v. fluids subcutaneously.  He seems fine, but is on a very strict bland diet and we will get the blood results tomorrow morning.  Poor guy, this is the third time he has had liver failure.  Wish him the best.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Puppy Hugs & DoodleKisses coming your way from Guinness/Rosco...
many hugs from Achilles and me.
Lynda, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We just recently had to put our lab of 10 1/2 years to rest because of health problems. It's so hard to say goodbye but take comfort in knowing that he isn't suffering and is in a happy place now. We'll be thinking of you and your family.
Lynda, so sorry to hear about Hondo's passing. Take care of yourself.
So sorry for your loss :(

Run free Hondo, we will miss you!
Lynda, I am sorry to hear of Hondo's passing. Can you tell his story on the Rianbow Bridge? For me and Nietzsche, it is a wonderful place.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service