DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know I have been gone from DK for a long time,  BUT didn't think I would forget how to insert pics into the slide shows.  I have, and would like to put some updated pics of Lucy on it.  I have searched the help links and can not find the link.  Please help this senior minded doodle owner and lead me to it.  Just give me the link and I will do the rest.  Thanks a bunch

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For some time now Adina has been selecting the photos for slide shows on her own. It started when there was some sort of glitch and has continued. So it's not you.She seems to ignore some dogs, or so Luca and Calla think : )

You just need to post pictures More Often. You do not. I notice. Id love to see more of C&L

Thanks J.

OK, then I'm not losing it like I thought.  That's a relief.  I guess just so the pics are tagged.  Thanks a bunch,  I will look for Luca and Calla, I'm sure they will make the spot light soon.

I was super excited to see that Cubbie is in this slide show twice and Ollie once.  Cubbie even has the honor of being the very first picture!  woohoo.  Take that Fudge and Vern!!  (Maniacal laugh)

WHAT??? Cubbie and Ollie are in the slideshow and Fudge and Vern are not....ADINA, OH ADINA.....

Laurie, did you see the part where i said that Cubbie has the very first picture in the slide show?  :)

OMD....ADINA....I need you to make a tiny change to the slide show.....well, actually two changes...LOL!!

Shameless!

LOL...I always know you are out there :)

lol and if any one could get that changed it would be you  ;)

I can't help it if Adina loves my dogs....LOL!! Notice she has never responded to me :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service