DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone. I'm excited to find this forum... almost as excited as I am for our new family member Cooper.

We got cooper from Southfork pups in Northwest Wisconsin on 12/23 and my wife, our children (11 and 8), and I immediately fell in love.

He is an F1 standard Goldendoodle who was born on Halloween. That makes him a coule days past 11 weeks.

His parents were both about 55 pounds, and it appears he will be smallish. He has a vet appointment on Tuesday, and I suspect he will be about 12 lbs, but he is getting taller and filling out as well.

Honestly, he is the sweetest, smartest, best puppy I have ever been around and we are absolutely thrilled with him. He has his puppy moments every day, of course, but his training is going well, and all in all, we couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Views: 485

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to DK, Cooper is a cutie. You might want to check out http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/puppymadness and http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/thefoodgroup

There are many more interest groups here, but those 2 are a great start for new puppy owners.

congrats!  our pups share a birthday!  Gunnar and Tank were both born on Halloween too.  Cute pup.

Awesome!!! Adorable.

Hi Jeff ~ your little Cooper is a real cutie.  It will be fun to watch him grow and hear about your training progress.  There is nothing more fun that a puppy and I can imagine your whole family is crazy about him. Be sure to check out the groups section on the main page and join as many as you like.  Again, Welcome.

Enjoy your adorable pup.
Welcome! Doodlekisses is a great place to learn/share about doodles. There are many groups that you can join. For example, there are groups for grooming, nutrition, health/medical, types of doodles, puppy groups etc. Enjoy!
Welcome 2017

Thanks everyone. He is growing every day. 12 pounds now at 12 weeks. Doesn't look like he will be very big, but that's ok!

New pic at 12 weeks

This is such a cute picture. And he looks like he is doing great at the vet. Welcome to DK. :)

Super cute face!

Such a cute guy! You can't help but love him!

Welcome! He is very sweet looking, and I'm glad things are going well!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service