DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Blake Iver Pearson was born @ 3:47 AM PST.

9#3oz 23.5"

Mother and son are doing wonderfully!

Views: 1603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's the proud Daddy!  And look at that "Big Sister"!!!  Isn't it funny how our 'first born child' looks so big after having the second.... I bet she's like a little lady now!  LOVE the family picture!!!! Congratulations again!

LOVE Blake's lips... they are perfectly shaped!  Very kissable!!!

Adina you look positively radiant!!!   Blake is such a little cutie.. You have been blessed with a rich man`s family, one of each..
Congratulations. Great news.
Thank you so much for posting more pictures.  We all feel like honorary aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas and can't get enough of our darling Natalie and our manly Blake.  I hope you are all getting as much rest as you can when you can.
Oh MY!  Where did you put him, Adina?!  He is absolutely beautiful!  Congratulations to ALL of you!  Natalie must be so happy too!
YOU look awesome too MOM!  Beautiful glow!
Wow, aren't new moms supposed look all sweaty, tired and gross after they give birth? Adina looks gorgeous and glowing and baby is so sweet. Congratultations to both of you!
oh what a wonderful photo..congrats..
Congrats!!!
Congratulations to you all!  Adina, you look so beautiful, how do you do that just after having a baby?  LOL 
I love the new photos...Natalie is so adorable, and little Blake is smiling.  So wonderful!!!!!!  I hope you are getting some sleep every now and then!!!!!

A few have wanted more pics. Here ya go!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service