DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Over the last week Maizy slowly stopped eating and drinking. I arrived home from work yesterday with plans to take her to the vet right away. I work midnights so I got home at 8am. She didn't greet me at the door like normal. I went to go find her and she could barely stand up. I rushed her to the vet but it was too late, she had to be put to sleep.

It was an Addison's crisis. I am so sad, words can't even describe. I feel like a family member has died. She was only 2 years old.

Rest in peace my sweetheart.

Our breeder feels awful as well and has said she will have a puppy for us if/when we are ready.

Views: 1489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How tragic! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Oh so sorry. Poor baby Maizy.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Maizy.

So sorry for your loss of Maizy.

I am so sorry for your loss! Hugs to all of you!

How heartbreaking. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.

So sorry for your loss!  RIP sweet Maizy.  Run fast and play hard at the bridge!

Really really sorry. I lost a 5 yrs old poodle 20 years ago and I still cry remembering him.I know that in this difficult moments words cannot help that much, but just want you to know that Maizy and you are in our toughs and prayers. Her sweet little soul will watch up for you and your family and the great memories of her will  give you the courage and strength to go thru this sad experience, and for sure she will be there to help you choose the most wonderful puppy (just one like she was) whenever you will be ready.

I am so very sorry and my heart hurts for you!  Sending you hugs and love during this difficult time!  RIP sweet MaizyDoodle!

I am so sorry for your loss...

Oh No....no, no, no! My heart just cries for you! My deepest sympathies to you and your family. RIP Maizy.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  What a traumatic thing to have such a sudden passing. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service