DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Has anyone had any experience with the paw cleaning mat like the one in this link? We live in a very sandy area and they (and we, also) track tons of sand in the house.  They are quite expensive so I would like to hear from someone to see if they actually work.

Soggy Doggy Mat

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty sure this is the exact mat we have at the back door and it's been a life saver. It holds so much dirt and water it is incredible. We also have the water dish sitting in this matt as Oscar likes to swim in the water dish rather than drink it and it's saved our floor from looking like a pool. Highly recommend this matt. 

Does it stay put well?  Is it very thick?  I need a good back door mat but our back door has really low clearance so nothing thick usually works.  Machine washable is a big plus.  We've had huge rugs back there but they are so hard to clean.

A: read the reviews....they say it bunches up easily.

I have something like that and it does help but if paws are really wet I dry them with a towel.
we have one for each dog and it saves a lot of dirt I'm always amazed at what we shake out of it, on wet days its the best

I have a chenille bath rug (looks just like this) that I use.   Much less expensive, but just wondering if it works as well?  What is the backing like on the Soggy Doggy?

I was wondering the same thing! I have 2 chenille mats that I use for them, and they look and feel the same..?

We have a doggy door and the dogs have reduced our small back yard to weeds, dead plants, and dirt which they track in continuously. I could sweep 5 times a day and  would still have a dirt-filled floor which I HATE. If there was a rug that helped the dirt and leaves to drop off at the door, I would gladly pay big bucks and put one outside AND inside.  It can't bunch up from running feet though.  I will be following this post.

Let me know if you replace your grass with this product. ;o) I'm in the same boat you are... dirt, dirt and more dirt. 

We use this one and love it! Looks very similar to the one you've posted.

http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Gone-Smart-Dirty-Doormat/dp/B006JKTM5E/re...

Bonnie now I am imagining a backyard that is just one big soggy doggy mat :D

Soggy dog mat or mud pit. Hard call. Hahaha

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service