DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Has anyone had any experience with the paw cleaning mat like the one in this link? We live in a very sandy area and they (and we, also) track tons of sand in the house.  They are quite expensive so I would like to hear from someone to see if they actually work.

Soggy Doggy Mat

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

our girls have also torn up the yard they play hard when they get the chance and there's just no coming back on the grass. We made up our mind that that is what we built the yard for and now we just filled it with tons and tons of pea gravel, and a fenced off potty area that still is grass. Mud issues gone, rain and sprinkler wash the dust off of their gravel.

Looks like it would work.. the one I have is good for mud.. I need to look into this one.

Looked at the Soggy Doggy mat in a local pet store. It was the same thing as a microfiber chenille bathmat we had seen in TJ Maxx. Went back to TJ Maxx and purchased one to see how it worked.  It worked great so went back and purchased two more.  Has a non-slip back, but they are not heavy and it can move around if they run on it.  All-in-all we are very pleased with them.  Has made a huge difference for us.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service