DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi All,

I do not usually recommend anything unless i have real good experience with them...so here it goes. Anybody have heard about pawshpup.com? They are located in IN and I have been using them to get Acana for almost 10months now...and i have been extremely happy with them. I live in Cincinnati area and they do deliver here too...free delivery too...and within one or two days of the order. I just call them and the food is at the door in a day or two. They carry only the premium food and the owner (Zach) is very knowledgeable when it comes to food. Even if you do not see any food that you want, you call him and he will get it for you...

One of my dogs is a very picky eater and when i mentioned this to him, he graciously offered to get samples of some food. And during his next delivery, i have about 10 packets of Fromm food waiting at my door. So, I thought I would pass the word around...

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I actually met these folks at the Pet Expo in Cincinnati a couple years ago and got so excited when I heard they delivered (as I hate big bags of dog food). However, as expected they don't come this far out.
I don't know how far out in cincy they go to. I live in Loveland. And my friend in West Chester started using them too and he delivers there. For me, it has just been one less errand to run:-)
I'll check it out.. thanks

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service