DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

With all the rain the lawn is overdue to be mowed.  I have been trying to get some pictures of the hummingbirds and decided to carry the camera.  I was getting ready and noticed my two kids were hunting in the grass.  Which around here only means one thing, they're going on a SNAKE HUNT.  Even though I have tried to discourage this, it's been passed down and dogs will be dogs.  If I was not the person experiencing this, I probably would have a hard time believing it.  So today I put on my brave face since they were in the fenced yard and got the camera out.

Allyson this is for you, just kidding!

Apollo on point.

Clovers second hunting lesson (that I'm aware of).

Apollo catches it.

And the playing begins.

Clover joins back in.They notice me.

Now they start heading my way and drops it.

Here's the first toss headed my way.

I can't take it anymore and walk really fast around the side of the house.  Now I have a dead snake in the yard that needs mowed and can't seem to bring myself to do it.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Boy,  I've just been out in my garden and the most I am ever likely to see here is a worm.  St Patrick drove the snakes from Ireland a few centuries ago and thank goodness for that!  The pictures are incredible.  I don't know how you managed to keep clicking away.  I would have been heading for the next state....
My DD often says she is going to move to Ireland; she hates snakes more than I do.
omg!  You are so brave!!!  The only photo my camera would have captured would have been the sky as it was thrown while I ran!!  Good Dogs!!!  Keep the living snakes away from mom!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service