DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It's been a while since we've done it regularly but...through the end of December, each Thursday we will have a new theme for the front page slideshow and you can get your doodle's photo in the slideshow by uploading and tagging an appropriate photo each week by the Wed before (deadline is 8pm PST).  Below are the dates for future photo slide shows and next to each date is the theme.  Next to the theme is the word you'll need to put in the tag line (not title) of your photo in order to get it included:

Oct 18 -- Orange, tag = orange
Oct 25 -- All dressed up, tag = dressed2
Nov 1 -- Naughty, tag = naughty3
Nov 8 -- Favorite toy, tag = favtoy2
Nov 15 -- Me and My Doodle, tag = me8

Nov 22 - Thankful, tag = thankful2
Nov 29
- Brown, tag = brown2
Dec 6 - Doodle Kisses, tag = kiss2

Dec 13 - Lucky, tag = lucky2
Dec 20 - Holiday, tag = holiday12

Does anyone need a reminder on how this works?  If so ask here.

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tagged two since I have two doodles, but they had both dogs in them.  Do you want me to delete one tag?

Really there is such a thing as being too fanatical about rules : )

I know, I agree, but you know I wouldn't want to be accused of being like "you know who" and trying to get too many pics of my girls in the show!

You could never be confused with you know who, she is unique ; )

I know you are talking about F.  I can read between the lines....LOL!!

I was afraid of that but note that unique can be a compliment : )

Of course I knew that :)

No, your membership will just be deleted, that's all ;-)

Actually that's fine.

Can pictures be tagged early for future dates?   Say if I have a picture of "doodle kisses' can I tag it this week even if it isn't to be used until the week of Dec 6?  Or do I have to wait for the week of?

You should be able to do them all now.  She will just do a search on the tag name when she is ready for that weeks photos.

That's fine :)

Sorry new at this, do I upload the photos on my site and tag them accordingly or do we email them to someone? Sorry I'm so confused! My girls attended a halloween parade and I think they did splendidly and were the hit of the campground would love to share!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service