DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We will be bringing her home next week...we need help naming her <3

Views: 1268

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rolo, Twix, Aero, Blossom (as in Cherry Blossom), Cara (Caramello) in honor of the lovely chocolate and little hints of caramel in her coat. Your baby is beautiful.

Have to say - I REALLY like Kiwi!  It's unique,  has 2 syllables, easy to say "Come, Kiwi, good Kiwi", and quite clever.  However, if you are looking for other options how about Bella, Halle, Pippa, or Libby?

My dogs are Webster (hubby wanted a "smart" name and daughter thought of Webster's dictionary), Charlotte (Charlotte's Web), and Tessa (just liked the name).  I found girl dog names way harder than boy names. Let us know what you decide!

Okay I just must say I am pretty convinced on the name kiwi!! I just think it fits this sweet brown furry girl! I just know this is her name...Hubby says it isn't his favorite name but he will allow it :D...however 3 of our four littles just think the name is silly and giggle at it ! We have 6 yr old son Solomon, 5 year old daughter Angelina, 2 year old daughter Isabella, 5 month old daughter Selah :) and our youngest addition Kiwi ;) . So so excited!
Kiwi is great and different.
Ty you so much for your support and naming our newest addition :)
Were so so thankful! The names are so cute!!

I am adding Kiwi to my list of future dog names.  I LOVE it.

One of the ladies here named her dog, "Ragly".  I love it.  Apparently it wasn't even because he looks like a rag.  :)  Our dog's name is Molly Doodle.  The Molly part has got to be the most common doodle name on the site.  I'm almost tempted to say, give her a puppy name but reserve the right to assign a nickname when she grows to suit one.

I have Ragley! She is named after the street my dad grew up on as a child. I have to admit, having a unique name is nice. I don't think we will ever run into another "Ragley" at the dog park!

She is precious! 

I have no name suggestions. I'm sure a great one will come to mind once you meet her! 

Kiwi is an fabulous and unique name for your beautiful little girl.  Congratulations!  This is off topic, but have you considered taking your four little humans for a session with a dog trainer BEFORE Kiwi comes home?  It might be great to have a pre-puppy-arrival class of sorts, so that the kids can learn all about how to behave around a new, young, furry family member.  Doing so in advance, could make a huge difference in how smoothly everything goes at home once Kiwi joins the family.  Just a thought . . .

Yes our children have been raised on a farm with all sorts of animals including small and very big dogs and they are so gentle and caring with them...Living next door to our friends who have a farm has taught them so many lessons in how to treat animals ...it is such a blessing to have children who care for animals gently and are so tender hearted towards them....They did excellent with our 3lb schnorkie who became very sick and we had to rehome him due to his carpet allergies we believe.   I sure miss him!   We have recently moved and there is nothing but hardwood floors !!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service