DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Has anyone seen a difference between doodles who look more like poodles and those that look like labs? I have two multigeneration labradoodles. My older dog does not dribble water, eats his food over time and prances a bit more like a poodle while the puppy eats as if she's never been fed before and may never be again, dribbles all over and seems more lab-like.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great photo - they're gorgeous. I think I must have a doodle with a split personality. LOL. Penny can prance like a poodle at Westminster one minute, then lumber around like a golden the next. She can make a dish of food last for HOURS and can carry a Milk Bone around for days. When she drinks, she comes up for air and leaves a river of water everywhere. She's the best. :-)

Your photo is great too.

Jersey is very poodle like with a curly coat now, but for the first year, her coat was pretty straight.
She is very dainty, light on her feet. I am getting another mini goldendoodle, Jasmine the end of this month, I hope she will be like Jersey. See pic

Both of your doods are adorable.
So is your puppy.
I have the same thing going on in my home. My oldest is a prancer for sure. The puppy couldn't act more like a Golden if she tried. I still crack up watching her drink even though she makes the biggest mess ever.
One of my boys has an easy going laid back personality,super cuddly, likes all foods and has no skin or digestive issues we always think of him as being very lab like our other one is a picky eater, has more skin and digestive issues, is witheringly smart and easy to train... hundreds of human words and dozens of trained behaviors, but is more high maintenance, less outgoing, more independa

nt and aloof. Both are 75% poodle one mutigen one f1b.
Thanks.
They are beautiful!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service