DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

For some reason Im having trouble changing my profile picture...I've taken and posted some new ADORABLE pictures of Lola..if I say so myself...and would like to update my profile picture...not that the one I have isn't tooo cute, but Lola's much bigger now!!!

What am I doing wrong???

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Nancy, but I tried all of the above several times and still couldn't get it to work. I have gotten a new laptop- (Macbook Pro) since I uploaded the original profile picture, maybe that's the culprit? think I'll try sending the picture to my computer at work and see if I can do it from there. 

What browser are you using on your Macbook?

Hi Kaitee,

I use Safari. I worked out of town today, so I didn't get a change to try it on my computer at work. Will try tomorrow!

On your Mac you can try downloading Chrome and uploading from there. I think I also had problems with Safari on my Macbook, but my main computer is a custom-built PC desktop. 

I use a Macbook Pro.

Nice note additions. The directions were actually originally mine (see above), but no matter. 

Saving it in .png format will condense it to the smallest size. The easiest way to convert the picture is to paste it in Paint and crop it. You have to select .png in the dropdown menu, though. Paint likes to save in .jpg, which is fine, but when it does that it worsens the quality and is a larger file... defeating the purpose. 

Eureka! Thanks Kaitee and Nancy!

Nice picture. (:

Thanks. Shiloh (in the foreground) joined our family 4 months ago and until now I was unsuccessful in updating the profile pic. This feels right. Thanks for your help.

I know what you mean. If I had more than one dog I would feel like I didn't love the other one as much if I didn't have him/her in the profile picture.

Not a problem at all. (:

Great new profile pic!

Thanks. They are my joy, as well as each other's. So blessed we found Shiloh right when we did.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service