DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi All....

I am a 1st time dog owner of a 10 week old Labradoodle who I adopted through a reputable breeder. That said, I can see that people are perplexed when I say he's a Multi-gen Labradoodle.  The breeder swears he'll begin to look like a Labradoodle in the next year once he gets his adult coat, but I'm just wondering if his is coat typical of a baby Labradoodle? If anyone has photos of puppies who look anything like mine I'd love to see what they look like as adults.:) ....Still more lab than doodle - LOL?

Views: 1649

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's so cute! And yes he definitely looks very much like my future pup. Can't wait to see more pics in the future :)
Your puppy is adorable! What a lovely color. You might want to take a look at the group Where's the Poodle in my Doodle?

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/wheresthepoodleinmydoodle

Thank you so much for this link.  I will look into it.

Not very doodle yet but I see a hint of facial furnishings. Give it some time his coloring is beautiful.

Thank you! What furnishings do you see? They keep telling me "He's boxy & that's what you want to see" - He just looks like he's got to get his doodle on & fast! - LOL

I see some longer hair on his forehead and perhaps his muzzle.

My multigenerational labradoodle looked much different.  I have a picture of him at about 10 weeks.  This, however doesn't mean that yours won't 'doodle out.'

OMGoodness!  What a cutie pie....He looks like the teddy bear we all know & love! & Thank you for your input...Wrigley was 1 of 9 & 4 of the group had flat coats & he was one of them. (Ironic with 2 wavy multi-gen parents!)....& yes, the others looked like teddy bears...much more typical of the Labradoodle.  My criteria was most laid back, & least shedding & he's what we were guided toward.  ;)  He's lovable & sweet, & very handsome....I just feel so silly calling him a Labradoodle when he looks like he's clearly missing the doodle! - LOL

Ned looks pretty much the same today. He didn't have a big change. What generation is your pup?  I have read that 4th or more generation, you are pretty safe in getting a doodle that has a non-shedding coat.  Ned happens to be 7th generation, but I didn't know that when I got him. I just knew he was multigenerational.  Other than color, the whole litter resembled their parents.

I think Ned is the fluffiest, most doodle-looking doodle on this site! LOL

Agreed!

Flat coat or doodly, Wrigley is one gorgeous pup! He looks like an absolute sweetheart!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service