DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi All....

I am a 1st time dog owner of a 10 week old Labradoodle who I adopted through a reputable breeder. That said, I can see that people are perplexed when I say he's a Multi-gen Labradoodle.  The breeder swears he'll begin to look like a Labradoodle in the next year once he gets his adult coat, but I'm just wondering if his is coat typical of a baby Labradoodle? If anyone has photos of puppies who look anything like mine I'd love to see what they look like as adults.:) ....Still more lab than doodle - LOL?

Views: 1649

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interesting! Banks must be a rarity. He is an f1b with a very straight coat. He also has this lump on his head, which I guess is very common in well bred golden retrievers. It's called a "learning knot" The myth is the bigger the smarter?.
Im glad we met too. My husband took Banks to the bank tonight and the tellers asked if he was a golden or a lab?! Also, check Wrigleys head shape, he may have inherited a lump. I was curious as to why Banks had this hump or lump (it doesn't look alarming or crazy ;). I guess it's prevalent in well bred golden retrievers and they call it a "thinking knot" or a "smart lump". The myth is, the bigger the lump, the smarter the golden?
Did I tell you I found out he was an F2 (So 50% Lab, & 50% Poodle - 2nd generation)? Ours do look alike so it will be fun to watch how similar they end up since they really are different! Wrigley doesn't have the smart bump, but he does have plenty of funny bones - lol. Have you looked at the coat link that Lymdy posted? I'm praying Wrigley will look like the straight red on on the far right...Pray for us - lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service