DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Raise your hand if you think you'd come to a Doodle Romp in Walla Walla

I've been looking at hosting a Doodle Romp in Walla Walla since sometime last year.  Original discussion here was getting too complicated, but feel free to read through for history.

I would like to see who would come if the doodle romp date is June 23/24 -- this is a Thur/Fri so those who want to stay for the weekend are welcome to do so.  And the only planned "event" will be some planned dog park time as a group and perhaps impromptu "Let's go for a walk here!"

Please raise your hand by posting your interest level ONLY IF you think you can make it. 

Tell me if you are in the For Sure or Thinking About It category.

DO NOT respond if you can't make it. 

I only want a YES/Maybe count for a doodle romp set for June 23/24 -- it will likely be warm (mid to high 80s with historical high as high as 100-something) but you never know. 

Lodging info here:  Walla Walla Travel & Lodging Info

Views: 1722

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I live close in Dayton, and would attend, would even be willing to help with planning once we return home from vacation if needed.  Also wondering if you know of any place I could sign up for learning agility with Annie?  Let me know if I can do anything to help

Hi neighbor!  I'll get some info for you.  Most of our local agility folks do it with small dogs so their equipment is more suited for small dogs, but I'll find out.

I've trimmed this discussion and removed lodging info.  Instead I've moved the suggestions to a new page for reference: 

Walla Walla Travel & Lodging Info

So, I would be willing to spearhead group reservations for interested doodle lovers at La Quinta, where dogs stay free. A nice, moderately priced hotel. Adina, let me know if that's OK with you. How far is the La Quinta away from the dog park?

That would be totally okay with me--see what you can find out.  Nothing in Walla Walla is particularly far.  But the dog park is kind of on the other side of town.  I'm going to call the Hampton Inn which is across the street from the dog park.  It would be too bad if it is not dog friendly considering its location.  But if it is, it would be another option.  UPDATE: Shoot, NO dogs.  So sad.

Maybe for the Doodle Romp. I love the planned events for the doodle romp. Thanks for including the hotels & winery information. 

I would LOVE to join in!!  : )

What a coincidence.....  Just saw in the latest AAA Magazine ~ a recommendation for Walla Walla onion rings at Burgerville (NW chain).  Availability is mid-June to mid-August.  I think those alone will be worth the trip.....  LOL!

I don't think we have a Burgerville here, but we do have Walla Walla ONIONS.

I had better re-read the article......  LOL! 

You're right; looks like The Dalles is the closest.....

Shoot...the Sweet Onion Festival is the weekend before :-( 
But that's also wine weekend so ... tricky time and lots of advanced hotel reservations would be needed.

Just checking about what date the actual doodle romp would be? Should I book for Wed - to Friday -23 or book Thurs - Sat? 

Thanks

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service