DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi guys! I was hoping to see before and after pictures of doodles that were RED as puppies!!  I am so curious because Daisy's fur seems to be changing already, I want to see some adult doodles that were once red (or still are)! Thanks a bunch! :)

7 WEEKS

22 WEEKS

Views: 1122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daisy is beautiful!!!!  I love the reds, too!

TY!! :)

What an adorable puppy. :)

She's beautiful!

Wish I could help more, but Ragley is only 7 months so who knows what she will end up looking like! She seems to have lightened a bit over time, but her roots are a shade darker than the tips of her hair so she actually appeared to get a little darker when I trimmed her a bit. The lighting in pictures, however, makes showing her true color through pictures almost impossible. Depending on the lighting, background, and the way her hair falls, she looks anywhere from dark apricot to deep red in pictures. Daisy is just absolutely beautiful!

I was hoping you would chime in! :)

Thanks for all the compliments on Daisy, guys! :)

I wish I could help, but I have a caramel and a chocolate! Sounds like some really good food! Ha! And they are scrumptious! I don't know if the reds do this, but Jack the caramel seems to lighten up in the summer sun and then when we get his summer ends trimmed, he's back to his dark caramel self.

Your Daisy cannot be any cuter!!

Janie I wonder about the summer thing! I've heard other owners say that too. Thanks so much for the compliment!

OMG your puppy is awesome! :)

TY!! :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service