DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

hi my loyal friend.....today i lost a very big part of me....but Rusty now plays n runs like he always has..

my heart is broken.....i thank u all so ery much for all ur thoughts n prayers. now my best friend is resting in peace...born 3-1-2010......heavens angel....4-19-2013.....i will post some final pics of our days together in a few days.....thank u all again..

david n patti n haley n rusty

Views: 574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry for your loss! Please take care of each other at this difficult time!

I am so sorry for your loss.  I know that you,  Patti and Haley loved him dearly and he know that also.  Thoughts and prayers.

David and Patti, My heart goes out to you.  I know Rusty's stay here was far too brief.  Please take comfort in your wonderful memories of good times with him.

I am so very sad to hear about Rusty. No doubt he enjoyed his last few months with you.

Rusty, rest in peace.  You brought joy to a family who loved you dearly.  David, I am sorry for your loss.  I know how much this hurts.

Run free sweet Rusty.

Sending you gentle hugs. I'm so sorry.

David and Patti, you gave Rusty the life he deserved. He blossomed and became an important member of your family. My deepest sympathy to both of you during this most difficult time. Sending healing thoughts and doodle hugs!!

I'm so sorry.  My heart aches for you.

Rest in peace dear Rusty.  I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  You gave him a great life.

David and Patti, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for so courageously sharing Rusty's story with us. We have fallen in love with your precious doodle. He will be missed by all. May you be comforted knowing he is out of pain.

A am so glad that you were Rusty's owners - He had the best - He had a short life but the best life because of you!

Thank you so much for being there for every second of his short life and making sure each second counted!!!  Rest in Peace Rusty and hugs to you!!!  I know it's hard but Rusty was a lucky doodle to have you!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry. RIP, Rusty.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service