DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

well i posted a few more pics today of rusty n haley....rusty will be 3yrs old 3-9-13...but last week we found a large tumor on his head n its not good...our vet took pics etc...maybe weeks till he passes....took him to cornell university today....same outlook...could have surgery but might not buy him alot of time or know if it will work at all...cost of about 6-8 thousdand dollars...n i/we just dont have that kind of money...going to try n sell my collectors conv in 7-10 days...n use the money to maybe save my friend...but who knows...i am 63 n have been a wreack since last thursday when i heard the first vet tell me....needless to say i was hoping for better news at the university....i am really heart broken....hes so young,beautiful n a great friend...so all i can do is say a few prayers n enjoy every minute with him n haley.....haley will be lost without him as patti n i....i posted a few pics of him here as well...enjoy as i do...i only hope i am here n not at work when he needs me in the fianl minutes or hours...as he would be there for me....so LOVE ur pets as much as u can...they are truly our best friends.....thanks for hearing me....david

Views: 486

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So very sorry to hear about your beautiful Rusty.    It's never easy to lose a beloved pet, but must be heartbreaking to be losing your Rusty at such a young age.   My Champ was almost 17 when I lost him in April.  It broke my heart,but he had a wonderful life.  Just shower your darling Rusty with love and affection for the time you have him.  God bless you all! 

I am so sorry to hear the sad news about your sweet Rusty.  It is always so hard to lose a friend. 

I am so sorry to hear this. I have been in a similar spot with a similar aged dog.
We had some wonderful days together.
I hope you & Rusty will too.
Do lots of fun things together & take alot of pictures.
Thinking of you

I am so sorry.  

I'm so sorry Rusty is sick.  Shower him with love and enjoy the time you have left with him.

So very sad to read this, hoping you can be strong for Rusty for as long as he is with you.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service