DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a fantastic news. My beautiful princess Lucy passed her big test today. She is an officially service dog. I am so proud of her. It's a lot of work. It is like going to school everyday and will continue. I love her from moon and back. Doodles are the greatest dogs on earth and so smart. She 2 years old

Views: 420

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks....I'm sure she's a big help to you.

the breeder we used for Lincoln has a few dogs that went to PAWS training center in the south ( I think VA) and she sometimes posts pics of them and their progress.  they use alot of doodles and some other breeds too. I am sure the doodles are good for people and children  because they do not shed too. they are so smart and do so much good work for people.

Congrats - it is hard work for you and Lucy.   

That is fantastic! Lucky is becoming my service dog and tomorrow is his preliminary test. I'm a bit nervous but he has the temperament and basic obedience down.
Thank you. Good luck Lucky and Chen.

Update:  The hurricane flooded the Tampa area and now the test has been pushed to Monday.  :)

It must be so hard to wait.  I hope the storm doesn't reach you.

Wishing you a great test!

Thank you! 

Yay!! Lucky did really really well at the service dog test!  Nonprofit service dog groups really restore my faith in humanity. There are really nice people out there that just want to help the world any way they can. Yay FL Dog Guide for the deaf is such a great organization! 

That's great!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service