DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I posted this in the grooming section but suprisingly didn't get a lot of feedback so I am going to try here as well. As the weather gets warmer and Sonny spends more time outside and getting dirty, I am looking for some recommendations for shampoo and conditioner. Sonny has a thick wavy coat that isn't so easy to brush.(could be because he hates it!!) I know I will need a detangler and I have seen Cowboy Magic, Mane and Tail and Ice on Ice all mentioned. Anyone know the differences? And are they just detanglers or shampoos and conditioners as well. I don't mind ordering anything but am leary of flowery scents as I have bad allergies and my little one has asthma.

Thanks for any info!!!

Ali and Sonny D.

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love Cowboy Magic detangler!

Just wanted to folllow up on my purchase so far, I bought Cowboy Magic, shampoo, conditioner and detangler. Shampoo and conditioner are nice, leave him clean and soft! But WOW to the detangler! It is like a magic tool I don't know how I lived without. Sonny still HATES to be combed/brushed but it sure does make my job easier! Thanks for all the suggestions!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service