DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi,

Same thing happened our poor Pippin! (see picture).  I was devestated, but her hair grew back and now is as nice as ever!

Views: 376

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow! I had to go on your page to see what a darling fluffer ball Pippin normally is. She is so sweet! That was quite a shave down. You might want to join the grooming group. Lots of conversations about how to get a groomer not to shave your pup. There are also tons of us who gave up trying and have decided to do our own grooming.
wow, that's short!! Lolas been cut that short a couple of times, and luckily, it's so short that any hair growth tends to make a HUGE difference!! It'll be longer in no time! I call it the "crushed velvet" look!
Wow is right.  I also had to go to your page to see the REAL Pippin.  She has the exact type hair that my Gracie Doodle has.  Except for the face cuts, they look identical.  Gracie's body looks just like Pippins!!!

Pippin looks exactly the same as Ollie and Murphy at the moment......  they were cut yesterday.  Our groomer has left their ears fluffier than Pippins but I think I prefer yours - it is making my boys look 'poodly'.

Sue's crushed velvet description is perfect, I only thought the same thing today!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service