DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It's freezing here in Virginia these days and I was starting to wonder if my Goldendoodle Harvey should wear a winter coat. He isn't shivering and doesn't look cold. He really doesn't seem to mind at all. But when the wind is blowing in his face and it's feels about 1 degree, I feel guilty with my parka and heated vest on! His hair is about just right now, in between short and shaggy. I almost bought a coat today but I'm just not sure whether to spend $80 for something that will just annoy him! Thanks for your help!! Nancy

Views: 5634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.jagielo/videos/10206046453826403/?l=7...

I don't think either doodle will be wearing snowsuits this year but they will be wearing their ruffwear boots....The snowsuit was to keep the snowballs from sticking to their fur. We found that they really didn't get cold in as much as their feet were frozen from the ice balls that formed in between their paw pads. We are out year round, they get at least two 1 hour play periods unless it is storming. I should actually say "they" are out in the winter, my 3 Doodles (1 being a dude).

And as a side note, I only wish we had VA weather, they would never need either there. :-)

I hope the video posts, it was on Facebook not here on DK so...

I actually purchased both the suit and boots to keep Haley from getting snowballs. Even here in Va we get snow and freezing temperatures for days at a time.
Loved the video.

Lisa, the red suit looks perfect for my doodle, Ike. Could you tell me what brand it is? Thanks so much.

Wow...that's a great idea for all those snow balls that stick to the fur...I would also be interested to know where you can buy those.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service