DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I would love to compare and share the good , bad and ugly of what works and does not work with our baby.I could sure use thge support !

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a lot of groups with all kinds of good advice and you might want to join them. We have the Food Group, Doodle Grooming Group, a Training Group and Puppy Madness for starters.

Perhaps I should start a single's group ?

You could but I don't think it would be helpful. The above groups and many other are full of information. I don't think having doodles alone is much more of a challenge than if not single. It may of course involve more juggling schedule wise but we have many people doing this.

oh so you must be single then to

Yes, I do have kids but they flew the nest long ago.

There actually is a singles group but it's not very active.

I'm not single but I don't have kids. I'm glad by the time I do have kids my puppy won't be a puppy anymore. It's nice to have a little help from my boyfriend, but he made it clear before I got her that I am responsible for all of the dirty work because I was the one who really wanted a dog. I don't think it would be much harder to have a dog by myself. It is nice to have an extra set of eyes because she needs constant watching, but it would still be doable. 

wow ..you all must have really good puppies...mine has been a handful ...

sorry for all my misspelled word.. my computer keeps locking up

She's actually incredible for a puppy. I've only had her for 8 days and I think she's starting to get comfortable. She does bark/whine sometimes, chew/dig the grass and dirt, and she's torn the carpet at the doorway. She's chewed a few other things too, but she does spend a lot of time just laying wherever I am and THAT makes me a happy camper. 

funny .. Violet was the laziest of the litter when I went to pick out a puppy .. I thought that would be a good fit .. HA !

I watched an episode of the Dog Whisperer all about picking and raising a puppy. He said you should pick the one who is laying on the ground calm and careless. In this case, Crush picked me but I think I got lucky. 

Search for information on tethering, crating, time outs etc.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service