DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here are the slide show themes for March (I'm always open for ideas if you have some):

June 18 - Wrestlemania 2015 ... tag = wrestle15

June 25 - The Grass is Greener ... tag = greener15

July 4 - Independence Day ... tag = 4July15

July 11 - Doodle Tongues ... tag = tongues15

July 18 - Water Doodles ... tag = water15

Here are past slide shows we've done this year:

New Year's Resolutions album

Me and My Doodle Album

Fresh From the Groomer album

Bad hair day

Smiles

Snow

Valentines Day
Doodle Kisses
Dirty Doodles
Flying Doodles
Irish at Heart
BFFs

Selfies
Easter
Bed hogs
Profiles
Doodle Pose
Ball Crazy
May Flowers
Naughty Doodles
Homecoming
Black Doodles
Graduation

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PHOTO INTO THE SHOW?

Good question! Spud's mom, Joanne, put together a great visual tutorial here: Slideshow HowTo

If you like visuals, use her tutorial.  Otherwise, try the instructions below...

1-- Upload your photo the main photo page.

2-- In the 'tag' section of the photo put in the tag that corresponds with the slide show theme (see list above).

It's quite easy, actually.  If you prefer to submit photos via your smart phone, be sure you put in the correct email address.  The email address should have "ning" somewhere in it.  If not, it won't make it here.

Views: 7389

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just have to say that I LOVE this Me and My Doodle theme.  Love seeing all the doodle owners who put up photos.  The REAL people behind the doodles!

Here is the album for those who are on iPads:  http://www.doodlekisses.com/photo/albums/me-and-my-doodle-jan-2015

When I have time, the DK slide show is one of the most relaxing parts of my day.  I love looking at all of the beautiful dogs that we all adore so much.  And I've always enjoyed that you had creative themes at different times.  I think they are fun!  and if I can't see them on an apple device then I'll use on of my pc!  They are bigger anyway!

I do enjoy the slideshow! I thionk emails work best for me, but usually see the updates on DK and FB as well! Thasnks!

Love the slide show. Please keep it going!!!

I second that.

We love the slide show!

Thank you for the reminder that there is a Doodle Slide Show.   It brings a ray of sunshine to my day so I hope we keep it going.   I can only view it on my MAC and prefer updates via email.

Adina, you may want to rethink that "groomed" tag. I used it in a search of the photos and got 56 pages of them. Of course, you may have other tools for this that I don't, lol, but I just thought I'd mention it. 

I like it! but grooming not this time. so how do i know what the other groups will be? i prefer email. thanks M. Eaton and Riley James

What happened to Bad Hair Day? Today's the 22nd. :)

And today is the 23rd.  :-Z 
Sorry for my big oops.  I think it is time to change the deadline or timing or something.  I don't get a lot accomplished after 9pm these days.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service