DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This is my first day as a member on this site. We brought our 8 week golden doodle home last Thursday and we are having a ball with him. I am just wondering if anyone out

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what you are wondering but welcome to SK.
Yes we have a smooth coated golden labradoodal...

Welcome Mari.  From looking at his facial furnishings coming in, I think you puppy will "doodle out" and not stay smooth.  That is my guess anyway.  Keep us updated.

I am hoping he does "doodle out".  Just wondering if anyone out there has adult photos of their dogs that started smooth. I fell in love with his retriever looks but I still want some doodle too.  I guess it's like opening a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

Here is Gavin at 11 weeks (fairly retrieverish-looking)

Gavin 11 weeks

I just realized my post was cut off.  No wonder you were asking why I was posting!  Ha.  I just wanted to see some older golden doodles that started out a bit like mine.  Gavin is adorable and I agree, he was very retrieverish too.  I would be so pleased if Truman ended up like him!  Thanks for sharing.

Can you post a picture of him so we can see him larger? 

Hi Mari ~ Truman is a doll!  There is a group call Where is the poodle in my doodle group on this site.  When you get a chance be sure to check out the groups on the main page and join as many as you like.  Welcome to Doodle Kisses!

These were taken of him this morning...

Attachments:

another one

Attachments:

Take closer pictures of his face...need to see around the muzzle and eyes to get a better idea...but you are right, it is like a box of chocolates..he is so cute.( Add pictures to the second icon in the bar (over the comment box) from the left, click on it, choose file and upload your picture that way instead of the link way which you are doing.)

Well, when you're that cute I'm not sure it matters what his coat does!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service