DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This is the second time this has happened.  I am going back in time on DK.  This time from a discussion dated today to the front page with date of January 28th.  I was on the front page which was the current date then I clicked on a discussion.  After reading the discussion I hit the back button on my browser (Firefox) and the front page I returned to had the date of January 28th.  I repeated the action and the same thing happened.

Has this happened to anyone else?  WTD is going on?

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, it's happened to me several times over the past week, and that same date, January 28th. Like we're getting cached version or something. It happens any time I'me searching back through old discussions and then try to return to the main page. 

I'm glad I'm not going crazy.  : )

Twilight zone.

That though crossed my mind.

It keeps happening to me too!!

My regional dk group used to do this to me, but hasn't for a while.

This just happened to me when I opened DK.  I thought I was having a "Groundhogs Day" moment and it was January 28th again. Once I signed on, today's messages appeared. I was so pleased to read your discussion and discover it wasn't a glitch in my aging neurons.

I'm confused....I see the oldest posts 1st and the newest ones are on the higher-page #'s.

Discussion entries go one way and Blog entries the other.

Okay good, it's not just my computer fixated on the past!  I frequent another site that's doing the same thing so it might be the browser possibly?  I'm on Firefox too. I'm no computer geek.

It's happening to me and I use Chrome. 

Weird! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service