DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

A few years ago my husband made a hanging mobile out of old dog bones. Here is the old blog. WTD is in the Tree?

This Spring, the mobile finally feel apart, was taken down, and most pieces have been thrown away. Sad, because it really did make some cool music and sounds in the old days even though at times I thought it was tacky, it was very unique to my dog and the back yard  :)    

We have a new problem though. Apparently some of the pieces were picked up by this Black Squirrel

who has hidden them way up high, out of reach, in the tree next door.

He sits in the tree, just above the fence and the gnawing is relentless.  It goes on for an hour or so at a time. He will carry his bone from branch to branch when done, like it is the best thing that happened since acorns!    Who knew squirrels had such a strong chew drive?   

Spud is going out of his mind.   

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great squirrel pictures.  Eyes don't look red.  Wonder if is a mix of white and brown.  You have the most diverse animals I have seen.  My son went to school in the east (we live SW MO).  He had a friend from the middle east who only saw squirrels in zoos.  It freaked him out seeing them run around the campus. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service