DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I know I personally need to slather on the highest SPF possible every hour or so because I'm one of the paleist persons I know, but what should we do for our doodles?

We're headed to the beach soon for a week long vacation and I wanted to check-in to see what people do to protect their doodles from the sun when on a beach?

When Douglas gets wet, various portions of his skin are more visible, and I'm concerned that if we're out on the beach for two hours he could possibly get burned.

Any suggestions?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know with horses we always put sun block on their noses so I don't see why we wouldn't do the same with our dogs.
I know zinc is toxic but I can't imagine licking any sunscreen can be good for dogs.
I know there's been other discussions on this in the forum if you can find it, I'm too afraid to use any because they lick everything and wouldn't that make them sick??
or an umbrella!

yes!!!!  super cute!!!!

maybe some type of childrens, non-toxic, waterproof, all natural sunscreen???

Human sunscreen can be toxic to dogs... do not put human sunscreen on your dog.    I just saw this in the PetEdge catalog https://www.petedge.com/catalog/search.jsp?Nty=1&Ntx=mode+match...  But honestly we have the dogs our all day at the lake and never had them had a sunburn...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service