DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's a great topic also. It would influence my vote. How a person treats animals says something about their character.

Really do you think there would be concern for puppy mills after that?? Doubtful.

I did not know about this either.  I read the attached story and that is very  disturbing, however I thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Important to know. 

lol funny t-shirts! I heard about him strapping his dog to his car roof when he was younger...gross story! Dogs should be rioting against him! haha

Oh my!  I feel sooooooo sorry for the dog but a t-shirt?????.  How many folks have driven off with coffee mugs on the tops of their cars.  Haven't seen a t-shirt from the coffee growers.  How many people have driven off with cakes on the tops of their cars?  Haven't seen any t-shirts from Betty Crocker.  How many people have backed down the driveway with babies in car seats (yes, it's happened) and I havent seen a t-shirt from the ACLU.  If it had been anyone but a political figure, you'd never have seen a t-shirt.  Who but Fox News would pick this up. 

I think the fact that the dog is alive and should not ever be driven on the roof rack of a car is the reason why it made it to a t-shirt...and a coffee cup and cake just doesn't compare. And wouldn't Fox News be against something like this because Romney is Republican and that is what Fox News supports??

Good points Katie

At least a portion of the proceeds are going to animal welfare organizations.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service