DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The doodle cards that the Doodle Messenger made to support our sick and injured doodles sold out in 72 hours! THANK YOU!  You helped us make a lot of money to help our doodles in need.

Now we want to do another set of cards before Christmas - so time is of the essence! We want to get pictures from all doodle owners on the 'Net...I am posting this request to all the forums I can think of.

Please send us your favorites - MUST BE HIGH RESOLUTION. We are thinking of using a theme - maybe puppies? Maybe humor? Or pathos, or comfort, or trouble, or pure joy, or ?... just send us your favorite.

An anonymous "judge" (NOT on the DM Founders Board) will choose the ten pictures that we'll include in the next set of cards  which will sell for the same price, $15.00 plus postage.

Here's the address to send the photos to - as soon as possible!

greeniesgs@comcast.net

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE MAKE SURE PHOTOS ARE AT LEAST 500 KB!
And please send them as ATTACHMENTS, not embedded. Thanks!
We've already gotten 30 photos!
Karan, the first set is so beautiful and this is such a worthy cause that I cannot wait to see the next set. Thank you so much for all The Doodle Messenger does. I know that if any of my doodles got sick, I would like to know that I had options.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service