DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Brentwood, TN.  The package arrived yesterday from Barb (Murphy, Emmet & Hudson) in Michigan.

Barb included so many fun items, I don't know where to begin...Mr. Handsome received BlueBuffalo treats and some PB cookies from the dog bakery.  Not to mention two bandannas.  Also inside was the yummiest smelling soy candle ~ we LOVE candles!  And lots and lots of Michigan fun...a cookie cutter, bookmark, post cards, family photos and a key chain.  And last but not least, Barb's sweet daughter sent dog stickers for my sweet girl.

After looking at all Barb's photos we really want to visit.

Many of you may not recognize ASTRO from the photo (below) with his new favorite bandanna.  One short week ago to the day he got his summer "do".  Unfortunately we had a stand in groomer who was, shall we say, a bit loco in the coco.  Just for memories I'll post ASTRO with his fur.

Finding DoddleKisses...PRICELESS.  Love all our friends here.  Thank you for ALL your help, guidance and support.  AND thank you Barb for a really fun HDA Trophy experience.

Trophy will be on the move again soon.  XOXOXO

Astro loves his new bandana!

One short week ago...

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your daughter was so so sweet to think of Ally
Astro and your daughter are both gorgeous, love the twin smiles. Congratulations.
Yay!! Congratulations!!! Yvonne!!!
Congratulations, Yvonne! Astro looks very handsome in both photos! :-)
Awww!!!!!!!!! These pictures make me sad because I miss you guys so much!!! Adood is so handsome! Timbow & Riley are super jealous of all of his presents!!!!!! Congrats on being HDA!!! We love you guys!!!
ASTRO! YEAH! Haven't seen you much! Still so handsome as ever! (even with your new do). congratulations to MOM too! You're such a good doodle mom and Dker! Much deserved!
Congratulations,Yvonne!!! Love the MI gear on you Astro!  Rosey says Bow cha cha bow wow:)   

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service