DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The HDA trophy travels from the west coast to the east coast and arrived in Hillsborough,NJ

http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/and-the-next-doodle-addict-is

It was a damp, gloomy day and I was suffering with a bad cold, when the mail carrier came to the door with a box from Lynda Kamrath in CA. I carried the box into the living room and cut it open with a knife. Jersey and Jasmine was sniffing like crazy, trying to see what was inside. The duck toy that Groucho Too and Harpo sent must have been calling Jersey. She grabbed it out of the box and was running around throwing it up in the air and shaking it. She finally shared it with Jasmine, who perferred to snuggle with it. Lynda, who is very talented and creative made us a photo canvas of the "Jersey Girls" in the St Patty's day costumes, two hand made pillow covers. Her husband, Charlie made a handsome business card holder out of wood. Lynda also enclosed two of her books for me to read. "The Taking" by her favorite author, Dean Koontz and another, "Dog On It" , Spencer Quinn. Then, I found the HDA Trophy all wrapped up carefully in foam and bubble wrap. Of course the girls had to check it out and pose for their photo. I enjoyed reading through the journal, and seeing how far this trophy and journal had travelled before it got to me. We are thrilled with all of our beautiful gifts that Lynda sent and hope the person that receives the box from us will be happy with it's contents as well.

NEW CHANGES IN THE WAY THE HDA TROPHY WILL BE FORWARDED ON:

"According to Adina, everyone on the current HDA list who wants the trophy has now had it. So, because we can only see past the current HDA list, the way we'll be determine the next HDA recipient from now on will change starting now! If you have reached HDA status and have not yet received the trophy then you can be NEXT simply by responding to this discussion and stating so! First come, first serve! Let me know that you want to be next and if you have HDA status on your page, you'll be the next to receive this trophy!"

Views: 1448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Roberta! I have lived here for 43 years, too bad I didn't know you when you lived here.

Congratulations and welcome to the HDA Club! Love the photos!

Thanks Karen. I can't wait to see who I will be sending the trophy to next.

Great photo's and congratulations.  I would love that trophy but not if it means a big cost to you because of course postage would be International! and I realise that is a big ask. Feel free to send me a virtual trophy!

Nicky friend me so I can send you a message. I have no problem sending it to you.

If it ever is a problem, DK can help subsidize the shipping cost.  Don't let that stop you!
I would like to get the trophy too, so maybe it can go on a trip through Europe before it goes back to the US. If we can arrange the European members in a row that would save some shipping costs.

Also congratulations Diane, the photos look great!

Welcome to the club!  Passing the trophy is such a fun doodlekisses family activity.  I can't wait to see who will be next!

Thank you Nancy, I like filling it the box with my treats, I just wonder where it will be going to.

Congratulations Diane!  Your pictures are great!  What a haul!

Speaking of international, I think we have a couple of HDAs North of the border that have not had the honour yet too :)

BG, I haven't seen Gavin's noseprint on that trophy. I don't think I've seen Banjo's either.

We have been dreaming about that trophy for more than two years Donna! :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service