DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Last year our Mom could submit 5 photos of each doodle for the calendar. Now she can only submit 3 per doodle. We are outraged. What happened to the one dog five pictures rule? Isn't this a democracy? Are some dogs more entitled than others?  We have to share hugs and kisses never mind one car, one yard and other things. Now we are discriminated against in the one place we though was egalitarian. OFL (our fearless leader),  Adina has gone too far. She will pitifully plead that she has a baby, a dog,  a puppy , a husband and a home to care for in addition to a job. We say so what. Get Natalie, Clark, And Rosco to judge too. Really Boca is too young to make important decisions.  Fellow canine citizens of DK rise up and protest.  Photographers march on Washington. Your fellow Americans, and Canadians and citizens of the world, Calla and Luca

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't it awesome, Nancy! In this picture I feel like you can see right through to his beautiful soul. Let's see what his Doodle Mama has to say.
Oh this one of Jackdoodle has to be submitted for sure. It is a beautiful shot and Gracie Doodle is now in love!!!! SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT...Adina can't deny Jackdoodle!
Very handsome indeed!
Jackdoodle, you poor boy. I think someone needs to come over and photograph you and then show your mom how to upload the photos. I'm sure she knows how but has a problem with the "picture taking?". We can submit any photo from 2010 so it doesn't have to be one taken during allergy season. How dare she deny you the opportunity of being a "pin up boy". Hey, who lives near Jackdoodle who can get over to his house with a camera and snap some photos???
Oh, if only! I have seriously thought about paying someone to do that!
Thank you for the compliments on the snow photo, but it is cropped, and also in the "portrait" orientation rather than the landscape format that Adina wants. :(
Do you have the original uncropped version. You'd be surprised what some of these editing gurus we have can do. Besides, I think the portraits are OK for the multiple doodle calendar.
There is also the multi-dood-per-page calendar that some portrait photos can make it into. Worth sending it off, just in case (if it's not super tiny in the cropped version).
AND we say what if we have photos of the two of us? Where is that in the count? hmmm?JD how much will you take for one or two of your submission slots? I know you are not much into treats but we know you like tennis balls. We will send you lots and lots of balls of various colors, sizes, knobbed, plain... We LOVE trying to be in the calendar - well only Ned does, but if Ned wants attention, I want attention too.
Ned and Clancy.
All I can say is Adina, I don't envy you the task of having to pick just a few photos for the calendar. I'm having trouble just picking 5 to submit. JD your mom's excuse of being a lousy photographer is no excuse, there are great pictures of you already. I know I've seen them on your mom's page.
Thanks, Aunt Donna. My human sister got this new camera with tiny little buttons my mom can't even see, let alone use. I think she should go buy one she likes better.
Don't we all think our doodles are just the cutest in the world and isn't it great that we do? Seriously, I do not envy Adina and Clark either. Just sifting through for calendar quality photos has to be a major job and that has nothing to do with narrowing down from that to choosing wonderful representatives of doodlekisses doods. I know the end result will be just as wonderful as the previous years.
Job, schmob. Adina and Clark get the privilege of seeing ooddles of doodles. We are sure the results will be great but the process is a pleasure, not pain. Calla and Luca

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service