DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Okay, so we are getting ANOTHER goldendoodle.  I never thought I would have 3 big dogs, but with 4 kids who all want to participate in 4H Dog projects, Charlotte's recent health scare, 2 recently adopted kids (a new pup will be as much theirs as everyones - not one more thing they just inherited), and a few other factors, well...here comes another pup.

I will be picking the pup up next week at 9 weeks old.  She is a beautiful chocolate with blue eyes.

We have a bunch of names not available due to numerous extended family dogs, rescued dogs, alpacas, and horses.  We like names with a southern or literary feel to them.  Our current dogs are Charlotte and Webster (Webster's dictionary, Charlotte's Web). 

Our short list is: Tessa, Ellie, Ivy, Shelby, Sophie, and Georgia.  My husband and oldest (and newest) son are the picky ones - ugh.  Hubby likes Magnolia (Maggie). 

Any suggestions? What do you think about the names I mentioned?  We have 6 people who need to agree and I'm going nuts not knowing her name!!!

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i have a few more : Billie, Scarlet, Ruby, Bonnieblue-BB, Sky

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service