DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This morning we took Wally and Charlotte out to a local farmers market, where our paths intersected with a very friendly Portuguese Water Dog and its (obnoxious) owner. While the dogs greeted one another, the owner asked if ours were doodles. Then, she proceeded to say, "Mine is the real deal." Dumbfounded but prepared, I looked directly at her and asked, "What is that supposed to mean?" Not expecting my blunt reaction, she responded by saying, "Well, they're not recognized by the AKC." I turned to my husband, shook my head in disbelief, and we walked away. I hope she got the message. The nerve!  

Views: 1321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh! I have adopted human chlidren and people say stupid stuff like that all the time! "Oh, you couldn't have children of your own?" -Um these are my own children. "Did you meet her real mother?"...Hello! You are not hallucinating, I am real and I am her mother! Why do people think it is ok to go around with their stupid hanging out like that?

Because they are stupid! What's that phrase? Stupid is as stupid does.

Ummm, because they're stupid?!

It's unbelievable what some people will say.  It's bad enough that they think it, but to utter it aloud -- I just don't get it.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service