DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Okay...  I give up!  Can't say I didn't try though!  We just bought Tori a new toy, we'll call it a Valentine's gift.  It was made from "virtually indestructible" fire hose material.  Well, we played with it for a while with her, went in the other room for 5 minutes and there it was, with a great big HOLE in it.  Guess we'll just stick to balls and nylabones... HUH! so sad.... 

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have spent so much money on toys for my doodles. The other day I bought 2 $20 balls that were level 10 on 1-10 of indestruction. They had holes in them within 5 minutes.
The other day I bought a big jolly ball that is made for a horse! Yes a horse. It is large and it has a handle and it has been 5 days and it looks as good as the day I bought it. Yes it is punctured with dog teeth holes, but it does not lose air. I love this thing. No more holes in the yard when my dogs get the ball stuck in the corner, with this they grab it by the handle and they are off. This was $20 and worth every penny...
Ha ha ha I bought the same ball 2 weeks ago for Molly.. she loves it but alas chewed the handle off in 1/2 hr. She still plays with the ball minus the handle and true to its writeup does not deflate after a few puncture wounds.
I bought a ball with the handle, but the handle was cracked in about 10 minutes... how's the handle holding up??? What was the name of it... dog, horse, ox whatever toy will hold up... I'm willing to buy. There was this giant plastic egg I saw at the dog show... the video of the Doberman playing with it was impressive, but it was really for outside only which I plan to get in the sprig too.
Oh yes, I know exactly how you feel. I have such a destruction wonder as well. Benny destroys all INDESTRUCTIBLE toys within seconds. The only things which has lasted all the time is the Kong.
LOL I guess my dogs are so busy trying to keep it away from eachother they don't have time to stop and chew it off, otherwise I had been worried about the same thing. I guess I better not leave it out with one of them alone.
Oh well... there's my answer LOL. these doodles have jaws of steel!! Watch out Superman!!
It is called Jolly Ball and it is not plastic. Just Google Jolly Ball for horses....
Thanks!
Rochelle, Petco has those Jolly Balls. Saw them the other day.
Yeah.. I think I actually bought one. but she tore the handle apart and I had to take it away. We also got her the KONG frisbee. Figured we could toss it lightly in the house to play catch, but she tore through that too. Think she's part shark!
It would be interesting to see if the dog jolly balls are not made as good as the horse ones. I personally saw the dog jolly ball also but didn't buy that one. The horse one is bigger and seemed much more durable.
Came across these toys today while shopping for Antlerz. They say they guaranteed. Haven't tried them because my girls aren't too hard on toys (unless they have stuffing, but they will continue to play with them flat).

http://www.wag-n-trainllc.com/goviindogtoy.html

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service