DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

While Jack is my first dog and most likely my only so I have never grieved for my own pet before...however , several on you have... I thought it would be nice to give a tribute to the amazing dogs of your past if you wanted.

I would love to see pictures.....I think it is important to honor them, I bet there is a lesson somewhere in their life that we should all learn.

Thinking of you all who lost a pet of any kind.

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Christine, I remember the stories of Nietzshe when I first joined DK. Such a treasure. It is so hard to lose these special dogs.

I'll never forget Nietzsche, Christine. 

All of my dogs have been special, but Nietzsche stole my heart from day one. 

What beautiful dogs! So beautiful!
Remembering all our family dogs. Winston(Golden Retriever) Dexter(Briard), Tristan (yorkie) Duchess (Labrador). We talk about them all, and Wiggins (Labradoodle) gets called by all their names at one time or another, as they are still very much a part of the family and always will be.
Awe....what a great mix of dogs you have had........I can't imagine losing so many precious family members but I love how we can honor them.....

My heart will always be imprinted with the beautiful memories our sweet fur-babies left us with.  I miss each of them every single day.  It's a hole in your heart that never seems to go away.  I am so thankful for the endless love they gave and for their constant loyalty, companionship, joy & much laughter they brought to our lives.  They will always be lovingly remembered and forever in our thoughts and hearts.  Remembering today & always, Daisy & Dudley(our sweet cats) and our absolutely amazingly wonderful golden retriever Jack...XOXOXO

Attachments:

Thanks Jennifer for posting!  I will always love my boys, Blaze (collie, had to be put down at 7 yrs) and Patrick, my wonderful siberian husky who we had for almost 14 years!

Above pic is our sweet Kylee 1999-2012. Had 13 amazing years with this sweet girl. Here she is with our Doodle, Chloe on her last day with us. = (. I think Chloe knew...

Kylee and Jake jumping in the pool 2005

Kylee & Jake 2009

Sweet old Jake 1997-2011, We lost him at a ripe old age of 14!  Jake and Kylee were in our lives for so long it seems strange now not to still have them around, but they are in our hearts forever~

Now we have Bentley, age 3, Chloe age 2 & Finley age 1. and so it continues~

Beautiful dogs. I know what you mean about feeling they must still be with us.

Love your pictures. And you're right, I think they always know!

Jennifer...thanks so much for giving all of us an outlet to honour our beloved pets...it was somehow healing in a way...being surrounded by others who feel the same sadness and loss.  It is still so fresh for our family as we only lost our beloved golden retriever six months ago.  

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service