DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Let me start by say that Quincy is no longer crated and the crate is only used for time out when he is misbehaving and is very seldom used. My boy Quincy is not a big chewer of things other than his toys, but he does seem to have a thing for hats. The other night we were sitting and watching TV and we noticed that Quincy had left the room and was gone for a while. DH when to see where he was and found Quincy was laying down, chewing happily on DH's hat and had chewed quite a nice hole in it. My DH picked up the hat and asked in a normal tone of voice "Quincy, did you do that"? at which point Quincy walked sheepishly and guiltily over to his crate and waited for me to open up the door so that he could go to doggy jail. I still laugh when I replay it in my head.

The convict has served his time and is presently on parole after receiving time off for good behaviour and being ordered to keep the peace and stay away from hats of all types.

The victim continues to do his job for DH who thinks that a chewed hat is funny and continues to wear it.

Do your doodles know when they and guilty and instigate their own punishment?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So funny Donna, Quincy does not look like he could ever do that! Did he have a fair trial?

Just so you know Quincy made my kindergarten list of Q words this week. So tell him he is famous in Kindergarten.

I think if you look at the magazine cover Laurie did, I think he may be more infamous than famous. :>)
Too too funy!!! Poor boy where's the angel halo for him!
My dood does the slinky, tail-between-the-legs walk of shame when she's done something bad - it is so cute, it's hard to get mad at her. Sometimes, when she's destroyed something in another room, she will come get me to show me what she did, and then slinks away....
Such a cute story, and a very cute doodle.  Like the shot of your husband wearing the newly styled hat!  What a good sport.  Both of mine run to the crate the minute I find the "victim".

Ha ha ha Donna, great post.

Daisy has decided the life of crime is not her thing, I make her watch videos of dogs that go wrong (scared straight approach)  - I will have to reinforce by sharing Quincy's in jail photos to keep her on the straight path.

My DH would do the same thing and obviously I would not walk with him if he did. LOL

it's always sooo funny when someone elses hat or socks or underwear etc.. is chewed. such a funny story, i love how they can look so guilty!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service