DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Heather Woodland recently joined Doodle Kisses, but she and her beautiful doodle Cujo have been well known and loved for some time now on other doodle forums. Tonight Cujo was hit by a car and did not survive the accident. Please leave a note of condolence for her and her family. Leave your thoughts here and not on her profile page as that may fill her email up and she is not ready to talk to everyone at this time. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

We would like to send a gift to the Woodland family in this time of grief. If you would like to contribute any amount within the next two days, we will use that to purchase a token of our care for them. `````UPDATE--we have raised a sufficient amount to do something nice for the Woodlands. Thank you to all who have contributed.

Below is her slide show and I'm including it as a tribute to her much loved doodle, Cujo.
He was gorgeous, patient, awesome with her kids and an important part of the family. Heather's youngest daughter and Cujo were best of friends.

Our hearts go out to you Heather and we send our warm thoughts and hugs to you and your family.

Views: 473

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Heather, I am so very sorry to hear what happened to Cujo, the pictures of him made me cry. I know how hurt you and your family feel right now, your are in my prayers and thoughts, hugggggsssss.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know our pups are truly members of the family. You had a real beauty and I know you will keep him in your hearts. I know he will be missed.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Cujo looked so much like my Fergie - tears are flowing at this time for you. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Oh Heather....I'm so sorry. Oh I just can't believe this has happened to you. Your daughter and you all must be heartbroken to pieces. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and hugs to you all. Oh I wish there was something I could do, please keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything for you.
I am so sorry....Tuba and I want you to know that it breaks our hearts to hear about your loss.
Heather there are no words I can say that will make the hurt go away. What a tragedy for you and your family.
You are all in my prayers, Cujo is at peace and will be waiting at the "Rainbow Bridge" for you.
He will always be in your heart. You have many wonderful memories and pictures, they will be family treasures.
What a beautiful boy he was, what a happy and full life he had!
Regards,
Linda Price
Heather, I am so sorry to hear about Cujo. The pictures show how much he was loved and what a wonderful life he had. Losing a family member is always so hard, especially at this time of year. My thoughts are with you :(
So sorry for your loss. My family has suffered the same type of loss recently. I absolutely know how it feels. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Oh, Heather, I am so, so sorry.
Our thoughts are with you and your family, we will be praying for all of you. Know that Cujo had a marvelously blessed life with you as his family.
Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. You will always have Cujo in your heart.

Rae, Charla, Rozee and Bella
I didn't know Heather or Cujo, but I looked at every beautiful picture in the slide show and I am so saddened by your loss. I'm sure he was as beautiful in spirit as he was in those pictures. My heart goes out to you and your family.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service