DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I've looked for the answer to my problem in past discussions...so I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere!
I'm a newbie & the first day or so had no trouble commenting, etc...but today for some reason, after I type up my comment & click the "add comment" button, nothing happens. Bummer... :-( I'm better at dogs than computers, haha!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you doing this from a computer or a mobile device? Sometimes I can't add comments from my blackberry if I am in the Doodlekisses mobile mode. Adina should be able to help more with this.....
Beth I hear people having this problem randomly. I will contact you privately to check on some things. But if anyone who has had this and has had it resolve has a suggestion of something to do differently, feel free to chip in!
I only have this problem on my Blackberry and sometimes at work because of Proxy Settings.
Hmmm...nope, I had the problem on my laptop & my desktop. But like I said, it was working OK before. Maybe it'll resolve itself?...odd!
I got Adina's private message (thank you!)...but can't reply to it either! Tried sending a new message but no luck. The forum seems to be working tho...

My problem earlier was in Groups. I tried to add a comment to the Service Dog Group yesterday, and the Dixie's Doodles Group today, but couldn't. Hmmm...

Puzzling...

Beth
Same using other browsers? (Firefox? Explorer?  Chrome? Etc)
Okay...I've been having the problem in Explorer. Just retried in Firefox, but the problem seems to persist.
Ta-da, Inexplicably I seem to be back in business again! I do want to thank everyone for your friendliness and helpfulness. :)
Not sure what happened but anyway, I'm happy!
i know exactly what happened. The computer gremlins strike again.
I am glad that things are working again. Do make sure that you join a group or you won't be able to post a comment, and make sure that you actually click on the add reply

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service