DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Help! I am totally freaking scared. two puppies from Hatties litter have been diagnosed with Parvo Virus. Hattie seems fine-she had a little runny stools yesterday but I think it was the treats I gave her. none today and they are a soft but formed into stools. she isn't eating much but is very playful. Called my vet and he said test is only true after they have diareha or are throwing up. I am so scared!

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been out of town and the title of this scared me to death!  Looks like she is still okay??  Looks like you could be very very lucky. 

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this.  But I agree with one of the other comments, that you need to stay "up" and be strong for her.  I have a feeling she will be fine...since the other two have already shown symptoms.  Hattie is so lucky to have a mom like you who is so devoted and loving for her.  Just keep praying....and I will too!  That's all we can do!  Your Vet seems very caring and ready to help.  Hugs and kisses to Hattie, and just love her like you always have!  Hang in there.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service