DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

First, Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern. Beckett is now on the road to recovery! yeah!! After all they put him thru, (spinal tap,etc.) when we went to pick him up on Sunday,the doctor that discharged him said she felt a small lump on his neck. She wanted a surgeon to look at it. We brought him back on Monday and they decided it was an abcess. They opened it and drained it.They looked at it with ultrasound and couldn't find anything in there. But questioned if it was a foreign object. They couldn't see anything. Not sure how he got the abcess. I'm upset that he was put thru all this but happy that the doctor found the lump. They now think that this was the whole problem. I was a nervous wreck but now he's on the mend. He's still sleeping a lot and not eating too much but they said that's normal for a day or two. Thanks again.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news! Sounds like he'll be back to his normal self in no time.
Glad all is well :) Poor guy!
Thrilled he is on the mend!!
I'm so glad that Beckett is doing better! It is so scary when something is wrong with our most precious doodles.
I am happy that Beckett is recovering!
I'm glad to hear that! I hope he recovers very soon!!
This is great news, I am sure your just happy to have him home, and what a relief to know what was wrong. To quote everyone else he will back to his old self in no time.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service