DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It is with heavy heart that I must tell you all, that my beloved Paz crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday.  Paz had been doing so very well, however, over the last two weeks he began to go into a downward spiral.  Yesterday, the oncologist repeated a scan and there were two masses that appeared in his lungs.  The masses had not appeared on a recent scan, so apparently the cancer was extremely aggressive.  Paz had the type of lymphoma that is considered extremely aggressive and there was no way I could let him endure any more pain.  The greatest gift I could give my beloved boy, was to let him take his special place in heaven and I had to let him go.  I can't begin to tell you the emptiness in my heart.

My adult son is encouraging me to get a doodle puppy, and to continue Paz's amazing work, so I've decided to do so.  My apartment feels so empty, and I can't bear walking through the door.  I would so appreciate if you all could send me a message about breeders you recommend.  I am seeking a standard size labradoodle, because I loved Paz's size and his curly hair.  

I'm going to sign off now, because this is hard to write about.  You are such a wonderful family and I look forward to hearing from you.

Charley

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so very sorry to hear this, and for your loss Charlotte. He put up a good fight. RIP Paz. Good luck on welcoming a new puppy into your home when the time is right.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Charlotte. Hugs to you. 

So sorry for you- can't imagine how hard this must be. Sending you prayers full of love and peace.

So heartbreaking to read this post this a.m.  RIP handsome boy.    

Oh this is really heartbreaking news....I'm so very sorry for your loss of this precious Doodle boy.

I am so very sorry to hear the sad news. I know he put up a brave fight. Know that I am thinking about you. Sending hugs.
Paz was a doodle we were all proud of and felt we knew. I am so very sorry to hear this news. I know Ccalla's breeder is having several litters right now. Check my home page if interested.

So sorry for you.  We have been through this many times - dogs have short life spans in comparison to ours. We have found that replacing a lost dog is very therapeutic to all of us - humans and remaining dogs.  Our labradoodle died (liver) at 7 years and our goldendoodle was euthanized (cancer) at 8 years.  We currently have an ALD and a Jackapoo and will get a new sheepadoodle puppy in July.  The right dog for you is out there.  Start doing your research.  Labradoodles are amazing dogs. 

So very heartbreaking!  Paz touched so many lives!  I loved reading your stories about him!  He lived a very special life and will be remembered by many!  Sending you hugs and strength to get through this and I hope the memories will bring a smile to your heart very soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

May the memories of the love and happiness your darling Paz brought into your life bring you comfort through the years.  

I am so very sorry to hear about your sweet Paz. My heart goes out to you. <3

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service