DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

VOTE for Your Favorite Doodle Kisses Profile Page...here are the contestants!!!

Our page decorating extraordinaire Doodle Kisses members have taken on the challenge of decorating their profile pages for Mother's Day from the point of view of their doodles' talking about their human momma's.  The pages are decorated and ready for viewing...as members respond here to let me know they are for sure entering their page in the contest I will add their names to a list below--check back through the day to be sure you've viewed them all. 

CONTESTANTS
F Parker
Camilla and Darwin
Jane, Guinness & Murphy
Pat & Tucker
Nancy & Ned
Marianne Katterman
Caron McDonald
Kyoko
Nina, Harlow and Phil

Visit each of their pages and when you have found your winner, please send me your vote by sending me a private message with the words "my vote" in the subject line and the member's name you're voting for as the text (PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING MORE...makes it difficult to count).

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE TODAY, MONDAY MAY 10!!! DON'T FORGET!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The winner with the most votes will win her very own sculpture of their doodle(s)!
Made by our talented member Kathryn Defibaugh -- you can check out her website here: http://augdiggitydog.googlepages.com/

Here is a glimpse of her artwork:

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in the contest
I WAS going to do it for my mommy but she wouldn't let me near her laptop with my wet paws. My mom's quiet weekend ended up real busy at the lake house my 5 cousins came to swim with my brother and I. 3 doodles, lab, and St. Bernard.
Boy was my mom busy! My mom's the best she let me swim and play all day, she never once made me stop to work on the page. I know she wanted to do it, but she never got a chance to sit. I got her a wonderful Mother's Day present, I know she liked it because she screamed when I dropped the dead frog on her foot. Oh, it took me so long to find her the perfect present. Everyone's pages look so good. Gus
Wow, what a good Doodle son you are! I'm betting there are no other Doodles that got their Moms a dead frog for Mother's Day. My boys would have hidden and eaten that frog. You're the best!
Here's Kyoko's page so at least everyone looking here can see it even if too late.

OMG Thank you Adina
I'm in but was not on a computer for a few days

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service